Our client is a wholesale distributor of mobile devices and accessories in Central and Eastern Europe headquartered in Riga, Latvia. Due to its expansion into the Bulgarian market, the company is seeking a highly skilled candidate to fill the vacancy for a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER.
The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Enhancing sales of new brands of mobile phones and achieving the relevant sales targets as set by customer/brand
- Participating actively in the acquisition process of new customers, holding negotiations and weekly meetings, and concluding contracts
- Collecting information about order forecasts and controlling shipments in accordance with the forecasts
- Overseeing shipment compliance with customer requirements (e.g. packaging, customization, etc.)
- Performing financial accounting and control on account receivables
- Communicating with the offices in Riga/Moscow and performing weekly reporting
- Collecting and analyzing local market data on key players, producer market shares, changes in the corporate structure of local players, new trends, products, prices, promotions, discounts, etc.
The successful candidate is expected to have worked in one of the following positions:
- Key Account Manager or Purchasing Manager with a large distributor of smartphones and mobile phones
- Purchasing Manager responsible for smartphones in a large retail network
- Key Account Manager in a vendor that manufactures smartphones
- Purchasing Manager responsible for smartphones in a telecom operator
- Excellent knowledge of the smartphone retail market, its size and key players as well as the major retail customers, distributors, and telecom operators
- Comprehensive understanding of the mobile device manufacturers currently represented on the market as well as the model ranges offered
- Experience with the neighboring countries of the Eastern European region will be a strong advantage
- Strong planning skills
- Experience with drafting reports and analyses
- Highly result-oriented personality
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Excellent command of the MS Office suite
- Proficiency in English
- Clean driving license and a personal car
The company offers:
- One-year labor contract (renewal foreseen) with all relevant social security and health insurance contributions as per the applicable legislation
- Company mobile phone
- Opportunity for regular business trips
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our services are free of charge for all candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N: 1783/ 30.09.2014