Our client is a Sofia-based translation and localisation agency offering international linguistic and media services. The company is currently recruiting a Multimedia Localisation, Subtitling and QA Specialist for its Subtitling department. The role of the successful candidate entails:
- Ensuring the quality of the work carried out upon submitting it to the client
- Subtitle preparation and subtitling video materials
- Administrative support and work with the in-house administration and project management software
- Correct and timely entering and processing of data related to the company’s clients and their technical/work-flow requirements
- University degree (minimum at a Bachelor’s level)
- 1+ years of professional experience in the field
- Excellent command of English and ability to comprehend written instructions in the language
- Knowledge of at least one more foreign language is a must
- Knowledge of Acrobat Professional as well as any subtitling software and software for video editing
- Previous experience with subtitling, sound recording and multimedia materials is also necessary
- Dedication and willingness to do the job long-term (our number one priority for a successful candidate)
- Ability to think logically and outside the box
- Independent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Precision and sense of responsibility
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Motivation for career development in the field of foreign languages and quality assurance combined
- Ability to adjust to a varying workload, i.e. work hard and earn a lot in high-volume periods; have a break and be happy about it when work is low
- A desire for self-development; to learn and apply new knowledge, software, techniques, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation mechanism is task-based and quality-oriented.
- Permanent labor contract with all relevant social security and health insurance contributions as per the Bulgarian legislation (paid leave in accordance with UK bank holidays, office hours 11:00 – 19.30)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Snacks and beverages plus food vouchers
- Positive work environment and central office location
- Clear growth scheme: Junior QA and Subtitling Specialist -> Senior QA and Subtitling Specialist -> Technical Account Advisor
- 3 weeks + 1 month of introduction training
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.