On behalf of Endeavor, we are looking for a new colleague to expand its young but highly qualified team. Our client is an NGO and also the leading global community of, by, and for high-impact entrepreneurs. The organization has supported over 1,400+ scale-up companies, offering them a best-in-class seal of approval, an unrivaled personal and professional network, frictionless co-investment capital via Endeavor Catalyst, and peer-to-peer idea exchange in a truly global setting. The organization’s office in Bulgaria was launched in 2015 and since then has selected 80+ entrepreneurs, leading 50+ fast-growing companies across its three programs.
The most suitable candidate embodies the values of:
Entrepreneur First: Passionate belief in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to make the world a better place.
Go Big: Curiosity that leads to dreaming big and flawless execution.
Network of Trust: Reinforce values, trust and integrity among local and regional entrepreneurs.
Pay It Forward: A service-orientated and responsible individual who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
Following responsibilities will support you helping your client’s growth:
- Selection of highest potential entrepreneurs for the organization’s three programs. That includes:
-Proactively search for potential entrepreneurs that meet the criteria and profile
-Manage the selection process which begins by contacting candidates and potential entrepreneurs, conducting interviews, and coordinating meetings with mentors and selection panels.
-Gather information to develop company reports to be used in selection panels.
- Collaborate with the Entrepreneur Selection and Growth teams of the organization’s offices globally.
- Deliver services to the selected entrepreneurs, defining priorities based on their needs and requirements.
- Continuously monitor companies striving to attain planned services, entrepreneur satisfaction and engagement.
- Perform collection and analysis of annual metrics and other indicators to measure the organization’s impact on its local ecosystem.
- Organize and coordinate events and workshops in diverse areas of interest for the Entrepreneurs and their C-level teams.
- Participate in national and international events.
Key skills for success in this position include:
- Compliance with the organization ethics and work standards.
- To be willing to collaborate and to be proactive.
- To handle communication with diverse personalities.
- Keep a close eye on the finer points.
- Interest in business, consulting, entrepreneurship, venture capital, finance, or international development
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Premium health insurance incl. dental
- Multisport card
- Access to professional development courses and a library of written resources on entrepreneurial topics
- Regular team activities and networking events
- Collaboration with a global team of 500+ employees across 40 markets
- A young and ambitious team that thrives in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Opportunity to work with Bulgaria’s best performing entrepreneurs
If you consider yourself suitable for this challenging position please apply with your CV and a cover letter in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Human Capital Store has License 1783/ 30.09.2014