The Cosmetics Account Manager we are looking for is sales oriented and can complete the company’s team with objectives to maximize sales volume for the clients he/she is responsible for. Our client works for international markets and is dealing only with Wholesale clients. The company is offering wide variety of deluxe brands, but they do not want to provide only trendy products at great prices, but also personal solution to the clients including freight, drop-shipping, customs services and insurance.
Account Manager duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain company working quality standards through attention to detail, completion of all required steps in a timely and efficient manner;
- Solicit from clients new sales requests on a regular and frequent basis;
- Know very well client’s specifics he/she is responsible for so can offer tailored service to their needs;
- Communicate with his/her client’s portfolio via phone or email constantly during and after closing the deal;
- Identify unsettled items or questions that could cause problems in closing the deal;
- Discusses terms and conditions with the client and ensure that everything is correct;
- Meet all confidentiality requirements related to the work /company, customer and others/;
- Perform review of the clients so can analyse what needs to be improve.
- Working knowledge and experience in same or similar position is NOT obligatory;
- English language / minimum B2 level/;
- Very good communication skills via phone or email in a strait to the point way;
- To prioritizes work tasks throughout the day so can meet client’s expectations;
- Ability to work well in a fast-changing project conditions;
- Accurate complete tasks and projects he/she is responsible for;
- Resolves problems and questions with all involved parties;
- Have experience working with Excel;
- Meets company’s working standards;
- Show ability that can establish strong rapport with the company, customers and sales projects.
- Very good work facility and location;
- Professional onboard training;
- One day in a week home office possibility;
- Monday – Friday working week /Bulgarian national holidays are non-working/;
- You can start your working day between 09:00AM and 09:30AM;
- Benefits: Sports card, fruits and beverages, onsite weekly massages.
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N: 1783/ 30.09.2014