Our client is offering a full-time position for a PHOTOSHOP IMAGE EDITOR based in Sofia who will be responsible for contour shaping, retouching, and correcting/replacing parts of photographs in Photoshop.
The successful candidate reports to the General Manager and fulfills the following role:
- Edits photographs in Photoshop as per the requirements of the client
- Communicates with the client via e-mail or through other digital communication channels
- Makes independent decisions regarding the choice of approach in the image editing process
- Meets strict project deadlines
- Formal degree in Art / Graphic Design / Fashion Journalism or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience
- Certified proficiency in English (level B2 according to CEFR)
- Excellent command of Photoshop
- Experience with Illustrator and Acrobat Pro as well as good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and organize the workflow in order to meet tight deadlines under unforeseen circumstances
- Previous experience in Photoshop editing of images to be published online will be considered a strong asset
- Attention to detail
- Precision and sense of responsibility towards the assigned tasks
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
Compensation and Benefits Package
- BGN 1,000 monthly net salary
- Permanent labor contract with all relevant social security and health insurance contributions as per the applicable legislation
- Comprehensive training abroad
- Positive work environment and central office location
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English. Our services are free of charge for all candidates.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N: 1783/ 30.09.2014