Our client is offering a full-time position for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER based in Sofia who will be responsible for designing care labels.
The successful candidate reports to the General Manager and fulfills the following role:
Creates custom care label graphic designs as commissioned by the Italian client company
Communicates with the client via e-mail or other digital communication channels
Makes decisions regarding the choice of approach in the design process
- Formal degree in Art / Graphic Design or a related field
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Certified proficiency in English (level B2 according to CEFR)
- Excellent ability to balance design elements
- Excellent command of Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Acrobat Pro
- Previous experience as a page layout technician, graphic designer or pre-press specialist will be considered a strong asset
- Attention to detail
- Precision and sense of responsibility towards the assigned tasks
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to think outside the box to address unexpected situations
Compensation and Benefits Package
- BGN 1,000 monthly net salary
- Permanent labor contract with all relevant social security and health insurance contributions as per the applicable legislation
- Complementary health insurance
- Comprehensive training abroad
- Positive work environment and central office location
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our services are free of charge for all candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N: 1783/ 30.09.2014